The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health, has initiated the Collaborative Influenza Vaccine Innovation Centers (CIVICs) program, a new network of research centers that will work together in a coordinated, multidisciplinary effort to develop more durable, broadly protective and longer-lasting influenza vaccines. NIAID will provide up to approximately $51 million in total first-year funding for the program, which is designed to support the CIVICs program centers over seven years.
- The Institute contributes to COVID-19 study of convalescent...June 5, 2020 - 4:11 PM
- Our Covid Research Featured on NIH Director’s Blo...May 18, 2021 - 4:40 PM
- The Institute a Member of the Nationwide NIH COVID-19 S...October 8, 2020 - 11:25 PM
- Drs. Ippolito and Lavinder featured in the Austin American...September 23, 2020 - 2:17 PM
- Institute Develops Antibody Test for COVID-19 That is Sensitive,...September 13, 2020 - 4:19 PM