A research team led by scientists at The University of Texas Austin has engineered an enzyme that safely treats prostate and breast cancer in animals and also lengthens the lifespan of models that develop chronic lymphocytic leukemia. The new treatment and results from preclinical trials are described in a paper published in the Nov. 21 issue of Nature Medicine.
- The Institute contributes to COVID-19 study of convalescent...June 5, 2020 - 4:11 PM
- Our Covid Research Featured on NIH Director’s Blo...May 18, 2021 - 4:40 PM
- The Institute a Member of the Nationwide NIH COVID-19 S...October 8, 2020 - 11:25 PM
- Drs. Ippolito and Lavinder featured in the Austin American...September 23, 2020 - 2:17 PM
- Institute Develops Antibody Test for COVID-19 That is Sensitive,...September 13, 2020 - 4:19 PM