Dr. John Blazeck has been given this award for his research entitled: Synthetic antibody repertoires for vaccine development, therapeutic isolation, and the study of adaptive immunity.
- The Institute contributes to COVID-19 study of convalescent...June 5, 2020 - 4:11 PM
- Our Covid Research Featured on NIH Director’s Blo...May 18, 2021 - 4:40 PM
- The Institute a Member of the Nationwide NIH COVID-19 S...October 8, 2020 - 11:25 PM
- Drs. Ippolito and Lavinder featured in the Austin American...September 23, 2020 - 2:17 PM
- Institute Develops Antibody Test for COVID-19 That is Sensitive,...September 13, 2020 - 4:19 PM